The thriving Columbia District in Downtown San Diego is where you’ll find Treo Condos, a mixed-use development for luxury and convenience. This condominium complex is found along India Street, Kettner Boulevard, and A & B Avenues.
Building and Unit Descriptions
The Treo Condo in San Diego is a condominium complex consisting of high-rises and mid-rises. These modern concrete, glass, and steel structures take luxurious living to another level.
There are 326 units here, with floor plans ranging from 642 to 2,123 square feet.
The selection includes:
- 1 to 3-bedroom condos
- 1 to 2-bedroom condos with a den
The majority of these units offer 9-foot-high ceilings and spacious balconies or terraces overlooking the condo’s courtyard or the San Diego Bay.
Other features in a Treo Condo unit are:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Custom European-style cabinetry
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Gas fireplace
Treo Condos also has 2,000 square feet of retail space on the ground floor.
In-house Amenities and Services
Treo Condos residents have a wealth of amenities to enjoy.
The condo’s lap pool and spa are situated in the 24-story building’s second floor. Swim a couple of laps, relax with family and friends, or simply take a breather here. Several pool chairs also surround each side of the lap pool.
Another way to keep fit is at Treo Condos’ gym. This well-equipped area on the third floor contains cardio machines, weight-lifting machines, and free weights.
The third-floor roof terrace, which also doubles as the central courtyard, is a beautifully landscaped outdoor area with plenty of plants, shade, and seating.
Treo Condo offers concierge services that can handle your deliveries, book reservations, and supervise valet services. The building also has an on-site security guard, a front desk attendant, and a doorman.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)This museum is home to a number of unique art and exhibitions from distinguished artists like Jenny Holzer and Richard Serra. Museum tours are also offered free of charge.
- The Spanish VillageOnce an artist’s colony during the 1930s, the Spanish Village is now San Diego’s largest artist community. It houses 37 artist studios and galleries featuring every type of art from created by a stable of 200 artists. Be charmed as well by the quaint buildings and multicolored cobblestones of this popular attraction.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
If you want to learn more about Downtown San Diego real estate and the available properties it has to offer, don’t hesitate to give me a call at 619-322-2262. You may also email me your inquiries at Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.