2, 4 or 6 condos per floor. Sapphire Tower condos are located adjacent to the train tracks. The penthouse units have their own private elevator stop directly into their unit. Ocean and bay views.
Rising 33 storeys on Kettner Boulevard, Sapphire Tower graces Downtown San Diego’s picturesque skyline as one of its most recognizable silhouettes. A mixed-use property, the skyscraper also houses 13,000 square feet of office space and 2,000 square feet of retail outlets. Thanks to these conveniences and its immediate proximity to the railroad services served by the Santa Fe Depot, Sapphire Tower is one of the most coveted condos near the Little Italy neighborhood, San Diego.
Building and Unit Descriptions
Sapphire Tower boasts of a low-density architectural plan that ensures a maximum of only 4 to 6 units in each floor. This deliberate design is one of Sapphire Tower’s most appealing traits, offering authentic private spaces in the heart of a thriving downtown.
The high-rise features three unit designs:
- Cosmopolitan SeriesLocated on the 5th to 7th levels, these units range in size from 505 square feet (studio) to 1,772 square feet (2-bedroom). Up to 6 units are located on these floors.
- Sapphire SeriesThese are studio and 1- or 2-bedroom units that range in size from 904 to 1,949 square feet. Located on the 8th to 23rd levels, only four of these units are available per floor.
- Penthouse SeriesThese luxury options occupy floors 24 to 32 and come with a minimum floor plan of 2,823 square feet. This series includes an exclusive 33rd-floor suite, which stretches over 5,000 square feet of living space. Penthouse units boast of stunning ocean and bay views, as well as the convenience of single-stop private elevators.
Each unit comes with tall, 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide remarkable views of the bay or the San Diego cityscape. Buyers also get:
- Lush interior finishes
- Spacious walk-in closets
- A gourmet kitchen with genuine European cabinetry
- Slab granite and natural stone counters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Dacor kitchen appliances and Kohler plumbing
- Glass-railed balconies and travertine-tiled outdoor terraces
In-house Amenities and Services
The 3rd floor features an outdoor deck with a swimming pool and hot tub. Close by is a barbecue area with ample seating.
In-house relaxation is provided in the building’s spa and sauna. The fully equipped exercise facility is a great place to break into a sweat. There is also a luxurious club room that comes with a conference area and TV, perfect for hosting social functions.
Sapphire Tower provides secure underground parking, full-time concierge services, and top-notch security with 24-hour surveillance.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
Want to explore the neighborhood? These highlights are just a quick walk from
- Museum of Contemporary ArtLocated in the historic Jacobs Building, this iconic museum spotlights art from the 1950s onward.
- Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyA pioneer in the American craft beer scene, this brewery’s original location is just a 10-minute walk away.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale near Little Italy, San Diego, CA
Interested in Sapphire Tower condos in San Diego’s bustling downtown area? Give me a call at 619-322-2262 and let’s start looking for the ideal unit. You may also email your inquiries to Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.