Chardonnay finish: Snaidero “Certosa” soft cherry wood cabinetry with warm tan color CaesarStone kitchen countertop and backsplash, cherry-wood flooring.
Merlot finish: Snaidero “Certosa” dark oak finish cabinetry with horizontal stainless steel inlays, Pure white color CaesarStone kitchen countertop and backsplash, distressed dark oak engineered flooring.
Chenin Blanc finish: Snaidero” Time” light oak finish cabinetry with off- white color CaesarStone kitchen countertop and backsplash, distressed ash-blonde oak engineered flooring.
Prepare to be spoiled at Bayside at the Embarcadero, where luxurious amenities and spectacular waterfront views are a daily fixture.
Rising on the corner of Ash Street and Pacific Highway, Bayside is just a block away from the exciting restaurants, shops, and attractions along Downtown San Diego’s famed Embarcadero.
Building and Unit Descriptions
Bosa Development envisioned Bayside condos as San Diego’s premier waterfront community. Indeed, with lavish features and finishes both inside and out, it offers plenty to please condo buyers’ high standards.
The highrise features 232 units in 36 floors, with the 6 highest stories hosting some of the city’s most coveted penthouse suites. On the modest end, Bayside features 1-bedroom units measuring a little over 1,000 square feet. Larger units include 2-bedroom living spaces with floor plans measuring between 1,400 and more than 3,000 square feet.
The impressive package of standard features includes:
- Solid core interior doors for added privacy between rooms
- Roller shades to manage the abundant natural California sunshine that streams into the units
- Stainless steel Viking and Miele appliances and CaesarStone countertops to complement the unit’s sophistication
- Engineered hardwood flooring in the kitchen
- Genuine Italian cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Full-sized stacked washer-dryer laundry system
- Spacious entertainment-size balcony
Even the selection of color palettes is a nod toward the good life:
- Chardonnay: Soft cherry wood cabinets, warm tan kitchen countertop and backsplash, and cherry-wood flooring
- Merlot: Dark oak-finish cabinets with horizontal stainless steel inlays, pure white kitchen countertop and backsplash, and distressed dark oak flooring
- Chenin Blanc: Light oak-finish cabinets, off-white kitchen countertop and backsplash, and distressed ash-blonde oak flooring
In-house Amenities and Services
Stay in shape in the fully equipped fitness center and lap pool. Soothe your nerves in the spacious steam and sauna rooms. Enjoy poolside relaxation in the hot tub or under a shady cabana.
As a Bayside condo owner, you also have access to conference and entertainment rooms, a billiards lounge, a library, and an outdoor barbecue area. On top of all these, the building boasts of its very own private wine-tasting lounge.
For your convenience and safety, Bayside provides 24-hour concierge and security services.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 minutes Away
- USS Midway Museum and Maritime Museum of San DiegoTwo exceptional museum attractions located along the Embarcadero strip that honor the United States’ rich maritime and naval histories with excellently preserved sea vessels.
- SDSU Downtown GalleryOne of several art galleries operated by the San Diego State University School of Art and Design, the Downtown Gallery hosts exhibits featuring the works of local and international contemporary artists.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale near Little Italy, San Diego, CA
For more information about Bayside at the Embarcadero and other condos in or near Little Italy, San Diego, don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you at 619-322-2262 or through my email, Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.