It’s almost impossible to miss Porto Siena Condos. This brightly colored edifice on the corner of India Street and West Cedar Street stands out from the sea of buildings and establishments in Little Italy. Most of all, it offers residents a convenient and high-quality urban life.
Building and Unit Descriptions
One of the most striking features of the Porto Siena condo is its architectural style. Architects Martinez + Cutri Corp. based the building’s design and color on similar Italian structures. The building was constructed using wood, stucco, and concrete finishes.
Porto Siena is five stories high. The residential building has a total of 88 units made up of 1 to 3-bedroom options that are 730 to 1,290 square feet in area.
Buyers can expect to find the following in their Porto Siena unit:
- Italian ceramic floor tiles
- Carpet floors in the living room
- Double-glazed windows
- Built-in pantry
- Upscale light fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms
In-house amenities and services
Residents can head to the fourth floor to relax and unwind on the rooftop sundeck. Overlooking India Street and West Cedar Street, the sundeck provides stunning views of the surrounding areas. A wooden cupola with a table and several chairs sits at the outer corner of the rooftop deck.
Other amenities offered by the Porto Siena are:
- A barbecue grill on the rooftop deck
- A recreation lounge with kitchenette
- Two high-speed elevators
- Secure underground parking with gated entry
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
- Little Italy Mercato Farmers MarketEvery Saturday morning, W. Date Street turns into a huge weekend Farmers Market. More than 200 vendors offer everything from fresh produce to artisan food, flowers to specialty sauces. Enjoy the live music too.
- San Diego Civic TheatreThe San Diego Civic Theatre is among the largest and most renowned performing arts venues in the US. This 3,000-seating capacity auditorium has top-billed popular Broadway musicals such as “Wicked,” “Waitress,” and “Hamilton.”
- Amici ParkLocated just a short distance away from Porto Siena, Amici Park is a popular outdoor recreational spot for kids, families, and even pets. It boasts of a dog park, an amphitheater, and bocce ball courts.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
For more information about the Porto Siena Condo in San Diego, feel free to give me a call at 619-322-2262. I would be more than happy to help you find the right Little Italy condo for sale in this wonderful neighborhood. You may also email your inquiries to Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.