LITTLE ITALY NEIGHBORHOOD | 1494 UNION STREET, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
MAP | APERTURE | 1494 UNION STREET, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
Comfortable, contemporary, and convenient. These words sum up the irresistible appeal of Aperture Condos. San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood is home to this sleek, 11-story condominium complex that offers a relaxing and satisfying retreat amidst one of the busiest downtown areas in the West Coast.
Building and Unit Descriptions
The Aperture Condos design leans toward an urban and industrial aesthetic. Elements like steel and exposed concrete on the façade and in unit interiors, specifically the ceilings, are consistent throughout the building. The units’ loft-style floor plans also capture the spirit of this deliberate design choice.
Aperture primarily features 1- and 2-bedroom condo units ranging in size from 750 to 1,351 square feet. These occupy the 2nd to 10th levels of the building.
Buyers can choose from more than 30 floor plans to suit their lifestyle and needs.
There are 2 penthouses on the top storey, designed as 2-level residences with up to 2,158 square feet of living space.
All of the units are designed with 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, creating an airy vibe that goes well with the spectacular views of the San Diego Bay waterfront and the surrounding Downtown cityscape.
Other standard unit features include:
- Dual glazed windows with low-emission glass
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Granite slab countertops
- European maple cabinets
- Stainless steel GE Profile Series appliances, including a 30-inch gas cooktop and self-cleaning oven with microwave
- Grohe chrome fixtures and fittings and stainless steel dual sink
- Interior washer and dryer hookups
- Spacious private patios
In-house Amenities and Services
Aperture Condos has affordable homeowner fees, primarily due to its lack of bonus amenities. That said, residents are assured of on-site building security and secured parking.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
Several excellent recreational destinations surround the Aperture Condos. Here are a couple of them:
- Piazza della FamigliaOpened recently in March 2018, this 10,000-square-foot European-style plaza is designed to become Little Italy’s hip, new town square. Located along W. Date Street, the Piazza features cobblestone pathways lined and an exciting array of retail, dining, and entertainment space.
- Ironside Fish & OysterWhat better way to celebrate Little Italy’s fishing community roots than by indulging in the finest seafood dishes the neighborhood has to offer? Occupying a repurposed warehouse, Ironside’s distinctive décor includes various forms of nautical-themed metal craft.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
An excellent Downtown San Diego home is yours for the taking in Aperture and other Little Italy condos for sale. Just give me a call at 619-322-2262 and I’ll gladly give you a tour. You may also email me your inquiries at Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.