Housing more than 40 residences in a 6-story brick and concrete building, the Bella Via Condos showcases San Diego’s vibrant Downtown lifestyle while providing a cozy and unassuming place to retreat to at the end of the day.
The midrise is nestled at the corner of India and Cedar Streets, keeping its residents connected to the bevy of dining, shopping, and entertainment highlights that make the Little Italy neighborhood a highly coveted place to live.
Building and Unit Descriptions
Urban contemporary styling meets a timeless Mediterranean vibe is Bella Via’s aesthetic. From a distance, clean geometric lines outline its mustard-hued façade, while the charming storefronts, stylish lamp posts, and foliage complement the condo’s unassuming profile.
A total of 41 units are housed inside the Bella Via building. Buyers can choose from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom units with up to 2,000 square feet of living space.
Some of the options include generous terraces and balconies that let residents relax while observing the charming Little Italy lifestyle or staring out toward stunning San Diego Bay views.
Standard unit features include:
- 9-foot ceilings that complement the flowing open floor plans
- European-style cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances and gas ranges
- Granite slab kitchen countertops
- Full-size stackable washer and dryer sets
- Dual-pane windows
In-house Amenities and Services
Bella Via features secure underground parking for residents. Building security and lobby personnel are also on duty 24/7.
Considering the building’s minimalist amenities, residents gain an advantage as Bella Via’s homeowners’ association fees are among the most affordable in Downtown San Diego.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
Living in the Bella Via Condos keeps you just a 10-minute walk away from some of the best Downtown San Diego destinations. Check out two of them below:
- Mona Lisa RistoranteEstablished in 1956, the Mona Lisa Restaurant is a Little Italy institution that preserves the genuine culture and culinary tradition of one of the San Diego neighborhood’s earliest occupants. In addition to serving authentic Italian dishes, Mona Lisa also features a deli where you can shop for delectable meats and cheeses, fresh produce, and fine wines.
- Waterfront ParkOne of the newest attractions along the San Diego Bayfront, this open space features plenty of soothing gardens and green spaces, public art installations, play areas, and interactive water fountains that families will surely enjoy.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
Little Italy condos for sale are an exciting selection that every Downtown San Diego home buyer should check out. Let’s take a look around. Call me today at 619-322-2262 or email Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com for inquiries.