The Village Walk condominium building is one of the most recognizable fixtures along Little Italy’s lively India Street. With its multicolored stucco façade and elegant fountain out front, this residence is hard to miss.
Adopting vivid colors reminiscent of the Venetian island of Burano, this midrise complex is one of the most artistically designed condos in Little Italy, San Diego. When you consider the range of cafés, restaurants, boutique shops, and entertainment venues surrounding this address, you’ll see why Village Walk is one of the most pleasant places to live in Downtown San Diego.
Building and Unit Descriptions
The Village Walk condo complex comprises a total of 72 units. The selection includes:
- Standard 1- and 2-bedroom condos
- 2-level townhouse-type interior units
Floor areas range from 830 to 1,425 square feet.
Inside, stucco and wood construction keep the building’s aesthetic consistent.
Units include exceptional features and design elements such as:
- Italian-style archways
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- European-style cabinetry
In-house Amenities and Services
Village Walk looks great from the outside with its outdoor piazza at the corner of India and Beech. The charming fountain outside is an excellent place to entertain guests while you watching the comings and goings in the ever-lively Little Italy neighborhood.
If you prefer something more private, the traditional Italian-inspired courtyard inside the premises is an excellent alternative.
Residents also have access to an indoor entertainment room and a fully equipped exercise facility.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
There’s a wide variety of attractions and destinations just outside the condo doorstep. Here are a few nearby stops:
- San Diego Firehouse MuseumLocated just around the block from Village Walk, this repurposed fire station is a showcase of firefighting equipment and memorabilia, some of which date back to the late 1800s.
- Queenstown Public HouseA New Zealand-themed pub in San Diego’s hub of generations-old Italian culture? A surreal and memorable experience awaits you in this eclectic dining destination carved out of a historical home.
- Harbor BreakfastOpened in 2014, this breakfast restaurant just across the street from Village Walk is a local favorite. With its delectable fare and a vibe ripped out of an Instagram feed, Harbor Breakfast is located in a building that’s been around since 1887.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
For more information about Village Walk and other Little Italy condos for sale, call me a today at 619-322-2262. I’ll be glad to help you find the best home in this endearing Downtown San Diego neighborhood. You may also email your inquiries to Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.