Porta d’Italia can be described in two words: stylish and convenient. Among the Little Italy condos for sale, the Porta d’Italia is the one with a sleek exterior and a contemporary architectural design.
There’s simply everything to love about Porta d’Italia. Residents here have the advantage of proximity to shopping and dining places, as well as to all of San Diego’s public transportation systems.
Building and Unit Descriptions
Completed in 2004, Porta d’Italia is five stories high and has a total of 77 units.
The condo offers three unit types:
- Studio units at 350 square feet
- 1-bedroom units at 493 square feet
- 2-bedroom units at 1,113 square feet
Some of the common features that you’ll find in a Porta d’Italia unit are:
- Open floor plan
- Hardwood floors
- Solid wood cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Views of the San Diego Bay
In-house Amenities and Services
Porta d’Italia’s ground floor houses the fully equipped fitness room.
For hosting barbecues or get-togethers with friends and family, the courtyard on the fifth floor is the perfect spot. Amenities here include a steel grill off to the side and ample seating.
Residents can also park their cars in the condo’s secure subterranean parking lot.
Downtown San Diego Attractions less than 10 Minutes Away
When you live in Porta d’Italia, you’re never far from a shop, restaurant, or attraction. Here are some of that are nearby:
- San Diego ZooThis 100-acre zoo in Balboa Park is one of San Diego’s most popular attractions and home to over 3,500 animals. The San Diego Zoo also offers a number of tours for those who want to get up close to the zoo’s rare and endangered animals.
- Yuma BuildingThis iconic landmark in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter was constructed in 1882. Now, it serves as a commercial and residential space.
- Mona Lisa Italian FoodsThis third-generation family restaurant and deli is everyone’s go-to Italian eatery in Little Italy. Since 1956, Mona Lisa Italian Foods has been serving its specialty pizza, pasta, and desserts.
- Waterfront Bar & GrillSan Diego’s oldest tavern is just a short walk away from Porta d’Italia.Established in 1933, this bar on Kettner Boulevard became popular for its excellent beer selection, reasonable prices, and cozy atmosphere.
Contact Jorge Castellon for Condos for Sale in Little Italy, San Diego, CA
Find your next home in Porta d’Italia. If you want to learn more about this amazing residential building and other Little Italy condos for sale, just give me a call at 619-322-2262 or send me an email at Jorge(at)LittleItalyCondos(dotted)com.